Global Unity and Earth Elders

New happenings.

First Sunday of each month.

And I'm in it!!!!


Oh, my goodness. How it goes:

Basically, it's a coming together of many different people offering their knowledge. The first global happening is about "Strong Foundations".

Within this, there are three ongoing events, in order to make it a global one. Each event is called a "wave".

The first wave is the Asia/Pacific region. This is the one that I'm in. It's on Sunday afternoon, New Zealand time 2.30pm onwards. I'm on at 4.30 pm followed by taking a ten minute meditation.


I kept my slot short and sweet, so that anyone who is interested would be able to fit it into their day quite easily. It's summer here, and we have beaching to do!!

I'm talking about our Life Path. I wrote about it, and of course this will be a basis for my talk. But it's not the whole story. Of course it's not. I really want to talk about karma within this, and I can tell you that it's not what one would think!! Based on doing hundreds of past life regressions and healings. And what is it about the Same Old problems over and over? Do we "deserve" them? That's another fallacy. Maybe sometimes we do, and sometimes we don't. But we will go into what to do about this.

My hope is that you will come away with an understanding of your own Path in this Life. And especially, that you will feel good about yourself. Because that really does matter.

Anything that you'd like to add? I'm genuinely interested.

** link to the post on Life Path, here
** a past life experience here








Comments

  1. Sounds fascinating. I do notice that I run into the same conflicts repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So frustrating. Happens to me too. Sometimes it feels as though I never "learn" from previous mistakes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.