Passing Over

The past few years have been so hard for most of the planet. Honestly, living in Aotearoa (New Zealand), has been a blessing and privilege, at any time, but especially during this one.



photo by eberhard grossgasteiger, Pexels

I have visited "heaven"a few times now, and it's the most beautiful place one could ever imagine. I chose this photo because it too is beautiful, and pink (for love)

So many have lost Loved Ones, from the Pandemic. And then, of course, also due to life. I never know what to say to people when they've lost a loved one. Because words can be so trite and invasive, when one is dealing with grief. And just because I have done hundreds of regressions and readings from those who have Passed Over, it doesn't make me a font of knowledge about what to say.

Because, in times of grief, it is this heartache and sorrow which overwhelms us. I think that because I too have had to deal with the indescribable pain and loss of losing a family members, or dear friends, I remember how I couldn't cope too well with anything at the time. For quite some time.

When one of my closest and dearest friends passed away unexpectedly, I sunk into such pain and grief that she was gone from this lifetime. Knowing that nothing nor no-one, could replace the big hole had been created in my heart and life. I sobbed for three days, and didn't want to talk to, nor see, anyone. Actually, as I write, my tears are flowing that she is gone.

On the third day, I felt an amazing love and warmth descend into me, and knew that she was there. She had come to see me. I cannot adequately describe how powerful and comforting that this was. She was such a loving and caring person. She knew that I would be suffering. 

And yet, how I can tell someone who has just lost a loved one, that story? How can I say: it's okay, they're not "gone", they're in another realm. It's definitely wrong and mean to do that. And honestly, I've never found for myself, that hearing or knowing this, is any consolation. 

So, what happens, when we exit this lifetime? We remember. We really do. We know where we are going, and we are joyous about it. It's a realm of the Love Vibration - we are bathed in it. Inside of oneself, and it honestly is everywhere. Our loved ones await us. from this lifetime and Past Lives. And our beloved pets. 

The first time that I went into The Heavens, and it was in a dream, I ran to a destination. I ran with joy and knowing. I was so happy. It was so beautiful. When I awoke, I didn't know if I was alive, or not. How would I be able to tell? I was so worried. And obviously, somewhat innocent.

But I want you to know: your Loved One who has Passed Over - they experience that same joy, eagerness and knowing. They are not afraid. They are not alone. They are happy and loved. And they still love you, too.


Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 






Comments

  1. Yes, I have been to that place when I was unconscious after falling off my bike. I felt so comfortable and snuggly, as if I was in the coziest bed...I was actually laying on the asphalt at the side of the road! I'm sorry about your friend. How comforting that she is with you. I feel like my mom is now my guardian angel. She helps me find things when I have misplaced them. (every time.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing and beautiful experience. You've mentioned your mum being around you, quite a few times, on your lovely blog. My mum doesn't do that to me :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.