Why are we here?

                 
        

             
Why are we here?

Why, indeed.

I have had two major experiences, both many years apart, which caused me to think about this question differently. I have different questions in my head now. I ask myself "what is the next level? What is behind this and that particular stage of evolution?" The answers always come. In their own time.

The first, unforgettable, experience, was when I was doing healing for a friend. He came for aura healing, regression, whatever, whenever he came to New Zealand. This particular time, I heard myself saying things to him whilst he was lying, eyes closed, on the table. He looked as though he was in a very deep internal space. (which is one of the things that I love about healing). And I heard myself talking to him, relaying a long message, about why we have lifetimes, the origin, what it is all about, the final outcome. I was aware that I was so excited as I talked. I could barely believe my good luck, as I had always wanted to know these answers. It was being channelled from somewhere, via myself. At the time, I didn't know that I was a channeller, I just knew that these words had come from somewhere, like a message.

After, I couldn't remember a darn thing that I'd said! "Never mind", I thought, "he will tell me when he comes to" at the end. So when he was back in the everyday experience, as opposed from traversing the realms, I asked him what I'd said. "Don't know," he said. "I never heard". I could see the humour in all of this. From this experience, I came to the realisation that I was not supposed to know, whether it was just at this time, or for this lifetime, I do not know.

The other one, was one of the most major experiences that I have ever had. I was in meditation a few years ago. Suddenly, I was in a blue space, a bit lighter than royal blue. There was a circle in the centre, which I felt was a portal into a very big spiritual realm. 

Through the circle, was a "sky" of a lighter sky blue colour. In the centre of the sky was a thin white outline of a full moon, with a crescent moon outlined in the right outline of the moon. The full moon  and crescent moon, were the same colour as the sky that was inside the portal. 

In the crescent moon were a succession of full moons, behind each other. Innumerable. Each had an infinite number of crescent moons inside each of these full moons, layered one behind the other, all the way up to the very top of the crescent moon. 

Inside every single crescent of these smaller moons, were more of the full moons with the successive crescent moons emerging from the base of the crescent moon, and disappearing into the top tip. Every single crescent moon had this. Indescribable. It was endless. It was the infinity realm of incarnation, on this planet of Blue. It is, actually, impossible to describe it properly. It was infinite. No beginning and no end. At the time it was overwhelming. Plus, I felt very strongly that I was not to go through that portal, so I didn't. 

This experience really did change me, After this, I definitely felt that the answers that I had previously sought, were pretty irrelevant and quite trite, really, in the infinite cosmic scheme of things.

But,  being me, I still kept asking.







Comments