Animal Spirit Guides

                          Related image

We all have a connection to creatures of the psychic realm

There is a whole area of our psyche which relates to the animal realm. It is within all of us. It is not too hard to access, but it also is not necessary to find that inner place yourself.  A good healer, clairvoyant, or shaman, can connect you to any of your guides, whether they be people-type guides, or of the animal-bird-fish types. (I shall just use the words 'animal spirit guides', or 'animal guide' to describe this) And many people go to workshops where there is drumming to help people connect to their animal spirit guide.

My bird spirit guide connected to me when I learnt to sing a Maori song to it. I felt our inner beings merge, as we sang. It was such a deep and beautiful moment. My other animal guides came in different ways to this.

I have met people who have had dolphins help them & give clear advice, in the astral realm, and also birds, bears. All sorts of creatures. For quite some time, in my yoga journey, I would wonder why people would even bother connecting to these guides. I was really quite ignorant of some things and clearly, I had a lot of learning to do!

We are people of the land. All of us. In Aotearoa, New Zealand, we know that we are. Even our better politicians respect this. In Maori it is:

tangata o te whenua (people of the land)

As beings who are earthbound in an incarnation on This Planet of Blue, many unseen helpers are available. I too, am familiar with Great Beings in 'people' form, who are no longer in this realm, they are from realms which are not of this planet. And I do use them for guidance, in healing and clairvoyant work. Not often for myself, because for some mysterious and completely annoying reason, these exalted guides have told me that I can figure things out for myself. 

But, the animal spirit guides are different. They are part of our connection to the land. To Mother Earth. We are travelling this planet together. And this is exactly why I am 'into' these guides. Because we are all part of Her. Mother Earth. 

And this is precisely why Shamans use these creature guides. Because these Shamans are involved not only with the heavenly and cosmic realms, but also the seen and unseen realms on this planet. And these animal guides, they can traverse the unseen world of this planet, and yet, be 'with' us, at the same time. 

                          Image result for fairies and spirit animal guides

The secret animal realm

There is a most magical 'inner' world from whence these animal guides can come. And the spirit, or soul (I actually am not sure which) of living creatures can visit there, too. It is the faerie realm. This realm is a very earthbound secret realm, and whilst the faerie peoples, animals and birds can go there, humans may not. At first I wondered why. The answer was simple: the faerie peoples and animals have pure love. It seems that we humans do not.

Why have an animal spirit guide?

They are for everyday life. Often we may not need to call on their help. Maybe not for years. But when we do, they are there. For my own Life's Path, as a mystic, clairvoyant, and healer, they are an integral part of it. 

They each have their own qualities. Their own knowledge.

These animal spirit helpers have qualities that are helpful for us to manifest, or develop, or that we need. We all have our own unique path, and in each incarnation, we require different qualities for that life. Sometimes we need to drawn on these qualities from within. And sometimes they are gifted to us by our Animal Spirit Guides. Other times, we have those qualities which we need, whenever our animal guide is 'with' us. 

Sometimes it is just it is our time for this to happen, for these guides to come into our life. 







Comments