emotional heart and chakras: secrets

 On the esoteric side of life, there are so many secrets. Part of a deep spiritual journey leads us to realising them, knowing them from experience: experiential knowledge. Way more important than book or spiritual discourse information.


photo from Unsplash.com, @iamjiroe

I have attended and taught many workshops on the chakras associated with the emotional heart. Although to be honest, I did not know about the relevant chakras being in the inner space where we can also find the emotional heart, and it being one of the three hearts, until I entered the world of Maori deep spirituality. In 2009. I've been with this ever since.

be careful whom you learn from

There is such big secrets concerning these chakras. I am always shocked when I hear some of the rubbish that people speak about chakras, with the attitude and confidence of being "right". Truly I am. A lot of it is complete and utter rubbish. 

I am quite fearless when I teach spiritual things - whether it be yoga, or healing. I want people to discover truths for themselves, I want them to develop their own spiritual knowledge mana. I want to tear down those silly entitled hierarchies of droning on and on about things that I know are untrue. 

But that's just me. 

And what makes me think that I know about chakras and such? Who am I, anyway? I am that seeker who was and still is, always searching, striving for the next far off star in the night sky, so to speak. With about fifty years experience of chakras. And twelve years of Maori healing and spirituality.

the main quality that we need for spiritual advancement

This is called eagerness. And, according to the great sage Patanjali, it is the foremost quality from within that we need to drive our spiritual journey. Where is it from? Are we born with it? Do we develop it? We are all so different. But I can tell you that thousands have had spiritual experiences which have developed and driven our eagerness. No matter which Path one follows.

the three chakras of the emotional heart

Although the chakras, overall, have many aspects, the first three chakras are indeed involving our emotions, each in a different way. It is important to know that the chakras are not a particular heart, but have an intimate connection to them - this is a secret truth here. 

Even so, there are really big differences between the chakras and the hearts.

Each of our three hearts has specific spiritual functions. They truly stand alone.

Whereas the chakras, when fully awakened, are realms and innate personal powers.  Related to, but separate from, each of the three hearts. Each chakra also stands alone.

These are major secrets.

chakras in the spiritual spine have different functions from where they enter the body in the aura.

And I am talking here about the chakras within the spiritual spine. Not where they enter the body at the outside of our torso and head - for these chakras in the aura are to do with healing and crystals, on the spiritual levels. They have different qualities from the internal aspects. 

human beings have human emotions. true.

The thing is, we as humans, are intimately connected to our emotions. We are born that way. There is not a separation between our emotions, which we feel, and our cognition, or knowing, that we are experiencing them. When this separation happens via one of the three lower chakras, we are not disassociating from our emotions, we are still experiencing them, but we are not entangled up with them. We know that our emotions are part of us, but that we are far more than just our emotions.

Of course, we are all so human, and I can tell you that you can have this separation, but still have hidden emotions, and then bingo!! Up pops up deep emotional trauma - so deep, so buried deep into our psyche - and because the trauma happened before the specific chakra awakening, there is still this memory, embedded into our whole being, of what we experienced, and we are still as one with it. 

These memories can be found in different chakras in the aura, and the two main ones for this are the base chakra (mooladhara) and heart (anahata) chakra. Just so you know. But far more importantly, for releasing deep trauma, are the tiny chakras known as acupuncture points (Haemata in Maori)

This is what I love about deep healing. When that trauma gets releasing - and yes - sometimes with heart wrenching tears, and at other times just becoming aware of them, so many of our problems just disappear. That being merged with troubling emotions caused by deep trauma - it just disappears into the ether. How wondrous is that?!

yes, but what about thee first three chakras and more fantastic emotions?

Once the separation of emotions - but remember that we still have them, we are just not immersed in them, once this happens, and it is via one of the first three chakras, the higher end of our emotions, such as bubbling joy and extreme happiness - these manifest as we awaken the other two lowest chakras. These incredibly potent "up" emotions were there all along, as part of us. But they were covered. That separation reveals them.

this separation of mind and emotions - please do not ever confuse this with uncaring.

For this is not so. There is a weird and mistaken belief in spiritual circles, and I'm not just talking yoga here although this is the prime offending group, that we need to be

* "neutral"

* "detached"

* "above it all"

For goodness sake!

However, the true reality is that we become more caring, more insightful. These above * three attitudes are cold, superior and uncaring.

Not at all spiritual, nor Highly Evolved. 

have you had any chakra experiences? Whether in the aura, or on the inner level?

* link here to a post from a few years ago about the heart chakras

* this post here will tell you even more about the first three chakras

* and of course a link to my lifestyle blog here

Comments

  1. Yes, I've had many chakra experiences. When I was doing a lot of emotional work, I would cry and cry after doing Kundalini Yoga. The releasing was really intense. I feel like my daily yoga practice has helped me to be more emotionally balanced as I have gotten older. I have learned what I need to stay at peace and calm. My dog activates my heart chakra. She is so loving and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with good yoga emotionally balancing us. And I so love connecting with people who have had bona fide chakra and other kundalini experiences.

      Delete
  2. I remember reading an article in which the writer stated that there are two kinds of empathy: the empathy that we feel because we can relate to a person and their troubles, and the empathy that is generated through logic, which widens the number of people and situations we can feel empathy for. The logical person realizes that regardless of culture, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status loss / grief / joy is the same for everyone; not just people who look and act like you yourself do. And I’m not sure if this applies to what you are saying, but your post caused me to think about it.

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Michelle. It pretty much sums up how I feel about everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.