finding trauma in the aura



Photo by Mikhail Nilov from Pexels

Every living thing has an aura, an energy field: these auras are images of light... and other things too. Of course.

Trauma manifests in many ways, in the aura. And in the body. And sometimes in our mind.

For myself, when I'm doing an aura healing, my guides show me pictures of what I'm to be doing, and I find myself automatically being directed to where the trauma is stored.

But it wasn't always that way for me. I was first taught how to locate it both in the body and via the chakras. Then later, by working on the accupressure points.  And all of these methods are still valid for me to use.

Trauma can manifest as recurring aches and pains, which just keep coming back. It can even be chronic conditions such as breathing difficulties. Sometimes we just are to undergo this sort of experience in a lifetime. Yes, sometimes it is predestined. 

It can be, unbelievably, because of the way that we died in our previous life. For example: many years ago I had a client who was bipolar. Back then, people generally didn't know much about this. But my client was keen to know "where" it was from. Now, this story is not necessarily to say that a mind condition manifests because of past lives. Just to say that it can happen (see my previous post here to read of another example of one's previous life causing problems in this one). 

to die through violent means, does leave a cause and effect

It became apparent to me, over the years, that the way we die in our last life, can set markers for the current life. And really this is to do with violence. My client mentioned above, had died very violently, having her head bashed against a brick wall, over and over. She was trying to escape a bad person, but got found by him. The bipolar had started when she attended a school that had similar brick walls. And this triggered off something buried deep inside of her. Interestingly, her Ajna chakra (between the eyebrows), in the aura, out a considerable distance, half of it was non existing. So, two wheels of energy and consciousness for this chakra, one for each side of the brain - and one was missing! So, I mended this. She changed her life, and we lost touch, sadly, so I can't give followup. 

These things are imbedded deep in our minds. Othertimes, in our bodies. So where would we clear such a problem, as a healer, in the aura? We might not know about the previous past life, but we can still do quite a bit to alleviate the condition. I do feel that regression is by far the best way, however not everyone is able to do that. It also can be, that the condition, has been handed down through the DNA line, and I am able to deal with this in a healing. But sometimes, we can be having a condition because we have a karmic predisposition to it. Or, it might be something that we are undergoing in order to "clear" karma. Or, it's our time to experience the problem. Honestly, it's seldom to do with "wanting" or "deserving" problems. The reasons are not always clear-cut. And in these cases, alleviation is the way to go for most healers.

sometimes we can inherit tendencies via DNA

And, sometimes, a tendency to a condition, such as organ problems like the mind, heart, or lungs, or kidneys, etc, or maybe one's family tendency to do with something else, it can be, and generally is, handed down through the DNA line. Not everyone in a family will get all the potential DNA conditions. And, this is the most marvellous, magical thing - an inherited condition always has a starting point in the family line. Usually, as a result of trauma. When the starting point has been found in the family line, then healing of the physical "stuff" can happen. The magic is when it happens for one family member, the other family persons can have the condition resolved or lessened. This is part of the deep, inner, system of Romiromi, Maori healing.

sometimes, we are predisposed to our own karmic conditions

An amazing person came to see me with vision problems, for a reading, to found out about it. The family part of it was back through his mother's line, actually through the females. His descendant, back through just a few generations, had contacted measles whilst pregnant. I could "see" her and the rash on her body. I could even smell it in the reading that I did for him. Measles is unmistakable (I had it as a young child. It wasn't too bad. Not really. Ummm.... it was very bad. The reason I thought in my very young mind, that it wasn't too bad, was that I got orange juice, colouring books and crayons, once I was past delirium. Which was quite a treat for a spartan childhood). Anyway, an inherited tendency to eczema, a rather difficult rash to deal with, had developed through the family line of my client. But with the young man who came to see me, it was vision. (measles can cause blindness)

Why would he have been prone to vision problems, rather than the rash? It was because he was karmically predisposed to vision problems, trauma related, through his own spiritual journey through lifetimes. Not all lifetimes, but the thread of it would keep reappearing in various lives.  

what really simple things can we do in the aura about this?

The first thing to do, with giving relief, is to scan just above the outside of the body, very close to the body. Trauma can emerge just off the body in pockets, like psychic "gunk". These gunky bits can be dispersed by using a crystal. Clear quartz is great for this. Or, by using the hands to disperse, or by scooping out with your hand. Some people see the gunk, some feel it by running their hands slowly just off the body. It will be a change in temperature, or a change in denseness. Others just intuitively know.

Anyone can do this. It is an excellent starting point for a healing, and also for learning how to heal. Hands are the greatest tool of the healer.

The next step, using this method, is to have in mind that you are now looking for areas of the body which are not healthy. Take the hands slowly just off the body, again looking for density or temperature changes. When you find something, hold the hand just off the body until you feel that you don't need to do this anymore. Alternatively, you can place the hand on the body, or head. You will be amazed at just how simple and effective this is. However, some parts of the body do best without touch. Such as breasts and groin. (obviously)

Never, ever, underestimate the power of simple practices used with intent.

** link here for a post entitled "why are we here"? It's to do with reincarnation
** that time that I Danced In The Light. In public. here
** link to my lifestyle blog, this week about birthdays here

Comments

  1. I have been visiting the beach regularly and am amazed at how it seems to heal me on all levels. Wish I had started sooner...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It surely does. I have to drive a distance to get to the ocean but how wonderful it is.

      Delete
  2. I dont believe in re incarnation but found your article intersting and I find the beach so healing too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I am not religious in any way, I do find being mindful about what I am feeling and how it affects me to be very helpful.

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that I had known this when I was young, Michelle.

      Delete
  4. This absolutely fascinates me. Many years ago two ladies came to talk about auras at our WI meeting. I knew nothing about this subject but I could clearly see the aura of one of the speakers. It made me very uneasy as it felt very hostile and dark and not light and healing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeks - not good for sure. Amazing how many people in spiritual circles can really be more on the dark side of life. And, yes, it can and does show up in the aura. A good warning to keep away from such people. You sound as though you are very intuitive xxxx

      Delete
  5. Omg that head banging thing really resonates with me!
    I have ongoing health issues do you still practice and if so what area do you live Ratnamurti?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that head banging thing really resonates with me!
    I have ongoing health issues do you still practice and if so what area do you live Ratnamurti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janine, massive apologies for not replying earlier. I still do healing, but of course not during lockdown. During this time I do past lives and readings, via messenger.

      Delete
  7. Many thanks for that and not a problem at all! I will most definately stay in touch and book in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once I saw Juliet Prowse's aura. It was the most gorgeous shade of peach. She was standing in the window and I was in the dance studio next door. I normally don't see auras. I told her about it. It was so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so beautiful. I always admired her. When we have a warm toned skin, we are more peach; cooler tones are more pinky.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.