How do I know what is my Life Path

image from NikkiZalewski at Unsplash.com

Spirituality means different things and aspects, for each of us. Which, of course, is fine. We each have our own Path of a life, to walk.

Even though we are all part of the whole, we do indeed each have our own pre-designated Path to follow.

How do we know that we are on the Right Path?

One of The Universes' little mysteries, to be sure. However, I have noticed that there are signposts. I came across this many years ago, doing energy healing. I later found that the healing that I was doing, was Mirimiri, a type of Maori healing which is dealing with our spirit. I was only ever interested in things like life-force, mental and emotional health, the soul's journey, revealing one's spirit. 

Definitely a strong, consistent part of my own Life Path. 

What I noticed over and over, via the Third eye, was my client walking along a crossroad. The behind road was the Path already travelled in this lifetime, the road to the right was the Path to Nowhere. And it was aimless. Pleasant, but still nowhere. The Path to the left was dark, filled with obstacles and thorns, and very hard to walk. The client would be crouched if that was the Path that they were on. And if on this Path, a person couldn't really see properly where they were going. Both the right and left Paths veered downwards, so that in effect, one was going backwards in one's life. 

how do we know if we are on the correct Path?

The correct Path on the crossroads, is of course the one going forwards. Usually a happier path, with more purpose and less obstacles. 

But surprisingly, there can still be problems, as we all have "things" that we have to sort out in a lifetime. None of us is exempt. But when we do  turn to traverse this Path, many of our other problems mysteriously fall by the wayside. 

So, this is one way to know if we are doing the correct things for ourselves. I was living in Northland in the countryside, many years ago. I did not want to return to Auckland as I intuitively felt that it would be a life filled with difficult people (I was spot-on with this feeling, by the way). But major difficulties came flying at me, one after the other. Including my landlady moving a scary gang into the house to flat with me. Finally life got so bad that I just upped and drove back to Auckland with my young daughter. More horribleness followed. I had met a young gifted healer in Northland who insisted that I was a healer. I didn't want to go that route. Finally, I did. And very quickly, many things started to change for me, as really I'd had to return to Auckland in order to enter the next phase of my destiny.

I tell you this to let you know that sometimes we have to

** accept that we have times when we are doing What We Are Supposed To Do, but it's not all plain sailing

** If we keep going along our correct Path, life does indeed become better and more rewarding

** The Powers That Be, will always push us into our destiny. We can resist, waste our life, wreck our life - whatever!! When we do this, life just gets harder

the heart knows the way

Our heart is indirectly connected to our Soul's Journey on this planet of blue. Filtering down from the Soul, soul connections, Guides, destiny, and our connection to what ever "God" is to oneself. 

Our heart, it "nudges" us to follow particular directions. I urge you to listen. It calls to us in a way that cannot be explained. Like an intermediary between the soul, and the person who is you in this lifetime. 

I have long felt that our heart and all of the esoteric aspects around it (I'm not only talking chakras by the way), are the real spiritual journey. 

What do you think about this?


** link here for my version of yogic Heart Math

** link here about chakras, including the heart chakra

** link here to "fill" your heart



Comments

  1. Wonderful post! That's so true. Oprah said on her show that "Struggle means you are off track." I have found that to be very true. Things fall into place when they are meant to be. Doing what makes you happy is so healing and rewarding. I find that simple activities like: cooking, baking, mending, knitting, writing and yoga make me hum along and feel in tune with life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your life always sounds so lovely, Stephenie. I'm thinking that we don't look at our everyday life, and as you say, simple things that make it hum along.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.