New Seminar on The Heart Chakras

                    Related image


A bit of background about me


I have decades of yoga experience. Luckily for me, my first yoga teacher taught spiritual yoga, so I just thought that this was what yoga was about. And this is the path in yoga which I have steadfastly followed. And some of those years were in intensive training in an ashram, but many years were spent  with me just living life and continuing my Path.


The spiritual path

Of course, much of the deepness within yoga, is to do with chakras and kundalini. There is much, much, more than this, though. And there is far more within the realms of chakras and kundalini, than which is widely known.


To be honest, my knowledge did not come from books. Firstly because those sort of books about the deeper aspects of yoga weren't available, and secondly, because when I did get access to such books, they did not tally with my very real experiences.

I discovered so many secrets of the chakras

Some of which did surprise me. They surprised me, again because what I experienced was not tallying with the books about chakras, some of which were from a large ashram.


With the chakras, I went from my first chakra awakening, which lead to other things waking up inside of me, to all seven being awakened, then to my amazement.....  more aspects followed. Right down to the preforming of them. It was not what I expected, nor even thought about, to be honest.


                 Image result for sufi quotes about the heart and love


The heart space holds many surprises


And there are spiritual spaces, within which are contained chakras. Of course, the area where the heart chakra, Anahata chakra, is housed, is called the heart space. In reality, it is actually part of a triad of chakras in this space. There are three chakras there.


Each of these three chakras has a different function. Each stands alone. But, the secret of these three is that they are also part of the Soul's journey. Of course. Because Anahata itself, is about love, and the main thing that I have learnt about our journey between realms, from lifetime to heavens to lifetime... you know how it goes. The main thing, that interconnecting thread, is love.

love is what connects the Soul's journey of  our incarnations


The Soul holds secrets of these three chakras


I can imagine people saying: "well, of course, because the Soul is to do with all of the chakras". But, I tell you, the heart space chakras, they are very specific with the Soul's journey.


And I am doing a seminar, only about these three chakras, with Linsey Smith, on October 28th. It's called:


te karanga o te manawa: the call of the heart


I am so passionate about this. To be honest, I do intend to do two other different workshops about the heart space, and the other is the spiritual heart (not the heart chakra), and hopefully these will be next year. They are complimentary to this coming workshop.


We do have some spaces left for our beautiful coming yoga day, you can book via facebook or through Linsey's website Arohanui Yoga. It will be so profound.


                                   
                                 Image result for the heart and love Maori




Comments