Electric spiritual energy

                  Lightning in Land  

What is electric spiritual energy?

I have never written about this, nor even talked about it. Let alone heard of it, nor read of it. 

Electric spiritual energy is like lightning. Can you imagine the electrical force of lightning zapping through you?

First comes spiritual thunder

There is a noise which thunder makes, a quick whip of an incredible sound. It is a colossally loud. And then, the thunder moves, inside of oneself. What is it? What is the thunder? Where is it from? 

The force behind the thunder, and the immense moving energy which erupts as a result of it, is kundalini. And, it actually comes up from the soles of one's feet. One of the few times in my life where I was actually concerned about what was happening. (extremely concerned, to be subtle about it) And I was pregnant. I was so worried for my wee baby. The force of this energy, and this happening, is indescribable. I was not even sure that I would survive it whilst it was happening. And, of course, it is quick. 

Then comes the kundalini snake

The thunder is not Mother Kundalini racing up the spine. No, it is the force, the energy, of kundalini, awaking and moving. And, being energy, it moves upwards. Into the head. The while female snake racing up inside the spiritual channel inside the spine, from muladhara (base) chakra, into the crown, is another happening. And is part of the evolution of the movements of kundalini. 

What a life changing event. 

To be honest, if people who "have had kundalini awakening" do not relate to what I have just said, then I simply do not believe that they have indeed had a kundalini awakening.

        Image result for sheet lightning

Then, the electric energy of lightning

I am quite sure that all of these, it would be extremely impossible for it to happen bang, bang, bang. One's nervous system simply would not handle it. Our whole body would not handle it. Our psyche would not handle it. 

Four or five years ago, I was woken up by heavy sheet lightning flashing in my head, as if it was in a night scenario. I lay there. I was wondering if perhaps it had been a stroke. Then, "nah", I thought, I remember that sound: it's kundalini.

And it was, on another level. Something happened with the chakras; they became living, breathing, lotuses. 

And, further, stronger lightning events followed, at another time. They were to do with lightning zapping around my body. Noisy, sizzling, fast moving, highly charged, lightning. More potent than a kundalini happening. And, just so you know, lightning descends. Then it does something else, on this level (secrets, secrets)

I had never heard of these events, never read of them. But, I understood them.

That's the thing about this sort of energy: big knowledge comes with it. From the ether, from within. I just cannot trust those silly "spiritual" books, nor youtube with charismatic music in the background and spectacular visuals, rabbiting on and on about really silly stuff to do with chakras. It all just tells me that these people do not know what they are talking about.






Comments