Balance with chakras, Global Unity.

 


How on earth does one get balance in life via the chakras?

I have heard so many strange conceptions about chakras in the aura, and also the chakra realms within the spiritual spine.

I'm always like: "you're kidding me!"  Because some of the stuff promoted is... well, it's just not true. 

There. I've said it. Yet again.

So shoot me down in flames. Or whatever. I stand resolute on this.

And yet, I was that person who also earnestly paid homage to the inaccuracies. For years. Why? 

I was affiliated to an extremely large organisation, aka ashram, also aka a style of yoga. I, like everyone else, followed the party line. Because it was THE authority. Right?

It was about thirty five years ago when I had an awakening at Manipura chakra, also known as the navel chakra. My vision of that chakra was not at all like the one that said ashram/yoga style promotes. No, siree. Not at all. 

A couple of decades roll on, and I'm into the elements, called tattwas in yoga. And I discover that the accepted version of manipura chakra, has the tattwa inside the centre, whereas my awakening did not. Hmm. Tattwas are 100% separate from chakras. They are their own entities and are to do with manifestation. Whereas chakras give us qualities, personal powers.

Some years ago, I found a beautiful second hand book about chakras, by an Indian. I was elated. At last!! The truth! Not. It was actually a resume of the chakras as culled from various ancient texts. With different variations for each chakra. Wow. End of me thinking, maybe I was wrong......

And that's the thing really. We go by what others say. Because they are the believed authority. But. Our own experiences will give us the realities. For sure.

So how does this all relate to balance in life via the chakras?

We can use the chakras in the aura, with what they show us, to see what we need to work on, to have a happier, more balanced life.

And we can aspire to the qualities of the chakras of the spiritual spine, to bring us into a state of being more complete. 

The chakras in the aura are part of the chakras of the spiritual spine. Neither stands alone. We are integrated beings. 

We come from Divinity, and we can humbly reach for this within ourselves.

And this is one of the Biggest Secrets of the chakras.

Do you have any thoughts on all, or any, of this? Please share.

** strong chakra technique, link is here

** another about chakras, and you will be able to see where some of the misinformation came from, link is here



Comments

  1. I think it can be a personal thing. We are all individuals. Each person writes about their experience. I find that being out on the water in my kayak really balances my chakras. I love observing the sea lions, eating lunch on my simple boat, and soaking in the sunshine. Chanting also seems to synchronize them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chanting is so powerful. Yes, balancing chakras, is definitely personal.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.