Holding The Vision/ Global Unity

eeks, quite a blurred photo, I couldn't fit the correct size onto my blog page ........ you can see it larger, here

Here I am, again, with Global Unity.

How did this online festival come about?

I thought I'd tell a bit about the Global Unity Festival. It is actually the brainchild of Alex Zlatopolski, and is the culmination of two years of his planning, learning how to do it all online, collaborating with the hosts. It's so awesome what he's done. His kaupapa (intention, inspiration) is global upliftment. Which honestly is amazing. And it is exactly what prompted me to accept the invitation to be involved.

When is it online?

We are on the first Sunday of each month.  On Youtube and Facebook. The links are below. So, we go live, streaming from these two venues, at times simultaneously. However, if you want to see the festival, or even just part of it, you can go through the relevant links below, scroll through what's offered, and have a look-see at your leisure, after the events. 

When you go to a music festival, there can be many different stages with bands playing simultaneously, but each is on their own stage. Well, our festival, is kind of like that. Ideally, we're working towards having quite a few presentations going at the same time, yet individually. 

We are really open for more presenters to take part.

If you are interested in being a presenter, and you don't have to be all "new agey" to do that, then feel free to contact me and I'll show you how to connect with our esteemed festival creator. You could do a slot each time, or just one big event, taking what we call "centre stage". 

There are a few options. However, we do not charge for our services, nor do we receive payment, so it's useful to keep that in mind. 

But, you can create links back to the other things that you do, too, and grow whatever it is that you do, in this way. Especially if you create a youtube account. 

What is the wave thing about?

So, we present our festival in three "waves". These are to do with parts of our plan et. You would probably prefer to tune into the wave for your area. This is easiest, time wise. Personally, I've found the different time zones around the world, quite difficult to sort out in my head. But different times around the world have had a lot to do with having the festival presented in these three waves.

** wave 1: Australia, New Zealand, The Pacific, Asia, India

** wave 2: Europe, Africa, Middle East

** wave 3: The Americas

Link here to time zones and hosts for each

And it's all free. So, some amazing offerings on this festival from a myriad of people.  

I've been amazed at the feedback in Aotearoa (New Zealand), which is where I'm from, and am based. 

The monthly themes, so far, and I'll add what my contribution was for each:

** new beginnings - I actually wasn't in this one 

** strong foundations - I taught about one's Life Path, and how to know if you're going along your Path, plus a meditation for the same.

** balance - I talked about the chakras, in the aura, and also in the spiritual spine, and gave a lovely meditation for the auric chakras. It's totally beautiful and sublime. 

** transformation - I did a short talk about what is important to transform, and it is not oneself that needs transforming. Absolutely not. It's what has happened to us that obscures us, and this is where transformation heals us. I gave one of my favourite heart/soul meditations, which brings back self love. It's very profound.

What is our next festival about?

Holding The Vision. So, I'm giving tips and techniques for this, plus how to meditate, visualise, in order to hold one's own vision. You can access this on facebook/earthelders.

My lifestyle blog is about having a better life, whilst this spiritual blog is about coming close to one's essence. And both, really, are about empowering oneself. I have aimed to bring all of this into my Festival chats, and meditations. 

If you have any questions about the festival, or any of my talks or meditations, please  let me know.

Link to chakra meditation and my talks and other meditations on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on you tube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.


You can also find me:

Comments

  1. You are so busy! I find my yoga practice more important than ever during these times. I feel so fortunate to have a home and garden when I watch the news...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoga really helps, as you say. I've loved reading your yoga posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.