Magical garden

Photo by molly triplet @unsplash.com


There are many magical gardens, in various realms. This is a very practical, down to earth, story.

A shamanic initiation

A few years ago, I had a dream where a shaman touched my arm and said that I had an "egg" inside of me to do with my DNA lineage. They are not the exact words but this is an easy explanation. The DNA was from my family line, he said. But also in my own karmic DNA, I felt, as I had been a Mexican shaman in the 1800s, not so long ago really. And the "touch" was to awaken this egg. It was along a meridian line on one of my arms. And I saw a new guide. Very cute, he had blades of grass sticking up on top of his head, for hair.

So many people have initiation dreams, and this for sure was one too. I recall a friend who, over thirty years ago, had a series of dreams of initiation, First Nation (native North American Indian). Which surprised her greatly. She never followed that path before or after the dreams.

I had entered the plant world

The morning after my egg dream, everything was different. My energy had changed and I was a wee bit wobbly on my feet. The whole world had changed. The vibration of everything was different, the energy of nature was different. More alive really. And I felt as one with every leaf, every plant, every flower, every tree. The insects of nature too.  Very new sensations for me, for sure. And most strange. I had always had a black thumb in regards to plants. Any plants that came near me were destined not to last long. I think that I worried over them so much that they couldn't cope. I was like a plant curse.

But I so longed to be able to garden.

Months later, I looked outside and I saw that the whole backyard was full of guides, looking up at me, smiling. Talk about getting a bliss hit!!! I wasn't sure initially what it was about but am now sure that it was about the garden which has emerged but at the time the garden was an overgrown forest of tall, thick, strong, weeds. Formidable, like a dreaded overwhelming, too-hard-to-do, beast, awaiting me each day.

Anyway, a few months on and I had mysteriously become a vegetable and herb gardener. The beast of a garden had turned into a beautiful expression of growth and joy. I initially had amazing help and guidance from a friend who has an incredible affinity with the soil and plants. Yet another reincarnated shaman. And yet little work has been done on this garden (my friend has done most of the work, to be honest). Everyday I just look at the plants, pull out some weeds, and thank the plants as I pick leaves to eat. The plants grew even more! They grew so fast! A hedge a few metres away grew rapidly. Large new branches of it were sort of 'reaching out' towards my garden.

Most mysterious. And it all felt so happy. It was a happy, mysterious garden! I could feel it, as a living entity. All this had been a journey starting with the initiation dream. I had to move a few months later, and sadly, have not had the space to have another garden. 

Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 



You can also find me:

Comments