More of karmic guilt and sorrow


Versailles
photo by @brondia, Unsplash.com

Karma. karma, karma

How is it that we meet someone, and dislike towards that person is immediate? Or, we feel that we have to meet someone? Or we meet someone and it's instant rapport? 

It's karma, my friends. The bonds that tie us, one way or another, to that other person.

Family karmic bonds

Whenever I meet a new family member, such as an cousin whom they've never seen before, even a distant cousin, it's instant, I feel the karmic blood lines, which is so lovely. I am definitely not the only person who does this. 

Some years ago, at a Maori spirituality workshop, this man walks in, and I recognise him!! I can see that he is the absolute descendant of one of my father's cousins. Identical bone structure, and he even walked the same as the cousin! I could feel the family connection in my heart and bones. Then, amazingly, he introduced himself with Dad's cousins' surname and ethnicity. Although he was clearly Maori, he chose to declare a different lineage. When it came to my turn to state my name, and lineage, I looked at him, smiled, and said what he had just said, as my lineage. Of course, we each had other parts of our ancestors, too.

At the first break, he was over to my side in a shot. He felt like family. It was a truly amazing moment in my life. We hugged, laughed, chatted and compared notes like two close family members.

But sometimes, things are not as they seem

Sometimes we meet someone and we are so intrigued by them. Another "me" story coming up here! I worked in a shop some years ago, and in the shop next door was a very glamorous but somewhat unusual looking woman, quite a lot older than me. She was fascinating, what with all the men she trotted around with, all the wining and dining, nice clothes, and she was not exactly attractive. But a great personality. She was very slender, well dressed, had heavy wrinkles and a thick nose. 

And then, a couple of years ago, in the local Returned Services Assn (RSA), I saw a woman whom I thought was that same lady from years ago. I asked her a few questions and, no, it wasn't her. In fact, this lady, was, I realised, totally pickled (had drunk too much that night). Still, I was obsessed. Was it a karmic bond? What was secretly happening here? Clearly I had fallen into the fantasy trap here, trying to figure it out.

Soon after, I did a regression with a friend. It transpired my friend and I had known each other at the court of the Sun King, at Versailles, in France. And I could "see" that in that life I was an aristocratic woman. I was tall, skinny, overdressed, had on too much makeup (garish makeup, as though a drunk had applied it), had curly hair, was very ugly (and probably smelled bad as they did in those days!). And I was a real man-crazy boozer. I was heavily wrinkled, think deep grooves, and had a fat "pickled" nose. A drunk. I looked almost identical to the two women I've just written about. 

So it was something else, other than karmic bonds, that was drawing me to the total fascination of these two ladies. It was because I was unconsciously "looking into a mirror", divided by past and present, whenever I looked at them. I found it all very funny, and it still makes me laugh.

The sad truth about negative karmic situations

I have had friendships which were not favourable, also relationships that were horrible. As no doubt many of you have had too. Sometimes when people are compelling, even though we might know that they are not nice people, or that we will lose ourselves in the relationship. Or even not really like or trust that person. Yet, we are drawn in, inexplicably, as though being a helpless fly being seduced into a spider's web, to be consumed by the irresistible spider. 

These situations are usually beyond our control. Sadly, for they are situations which turn out to cause much angst in our life. And in the lives of those close to us. They are karmic situations. Similar scenarios with that person, repeated over and over, through this and that lifetime. With variations, of course. We do come to a point in our incarnations where we must bring a situation to a close. Sometimes we are not meant to get involved with that person, and sometimes we are meant to. Sometimes it's ultimately about ending the karma with that person and the cycle is to be finished.

As a channeller and healer, I can tell you that if you are in a karmic association, if there is a history, over the ages, of things not working out with a person, then things won't work out this time. If there is a history of love and laughter, then that pattern will be repeated between two people. The karmic bonds creating the same old patterns between two people will always prevail.

Sometimes we are but travellers of repeated cycles.

Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on you tube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 

Link to a post about past lives, here  and ironically it ties in with this post



Comments