If we believe it

Often I get rather nicely surprised at just how strongly some things work out. That's when I remember that when we believe in something, it can come true.


photo from unsplash.com

the pink hand

Recently, I was listening to a technique for handling difficult emotions. Rather absentmindedly, as I wasn't feeling in the need to fix mine, at the time. Then I heard "put the negative emotion in your left hand". "Oh, no", I groaned, but I did it anyway, and went back to not listening. So I missed quite a bit. Next I heard something about a colour or something else nice in my right hand, so I did pink. Then it was putting your right palm over the left, no doubt to transform one's nasties. And next was to touch the head with the hands. So I did, albeit quite absentmindedly, then just went back to what I was doing. Didn't give it another thought.

The next day, I saw this most beautiful, big, clear, transparent pink bubble in my left palm. To my surprise. I must have put more intent and belief into the technique, than I realised. It was such a lovely sight. 

It reminded me, in a roundabout way, of the time that I was in my early thirties, newly single, and off to meet my new boyfriend for a "hot" date. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a large, bright red cloud in each palm. Arrgghh! I spent our dinner date hiding my hands, forgetting that my new beau and everyone else in the restaurant, couldn't see auras. 

Red = passion..... by the way


photo by Jeremy Berenger at Unsplash.com

Unity and Global Unity Festival

Our June theme was about Unity. So, I chatted about dis-unity within oneself, and how to achieve Inner Peace even though we've been through trauma and other things which are clouding our minds, and heart. The tears behind the hurts; with each tear released being a part of the hurt leaving us, creating space within for personal Unity. 

And how our mana is so badly affected by the traumas and hurts. I'm not talking about the spiritual mana (power/essence) that we are born with, but the mana of personal power. The lovely, gentle meditation technique that I gave is for restoring our mana by soothing our heart, by releasing the shadows over our heart from that which has adversely affected us.

It's quite good to do this type of meditation regularly, if you wish to "deal with" the hurts. Now, you should know that if it's really strong hurts, the tears will eventually fall. Very often it's gentle tears. But it can be like a waterfall, too.


I too have had my own journey of healing the hurts within

Speaking as a healer, it's just miraculous when the healer finds the hidden trauma, and the tears come for the client. As I said it's often softly, and maybe just a few tears. 

I have undergone two intensive healing processes in my life. The first with an alternative therapist, and honestly, I just bawled my eyes out, so to speak, for the six sessions that I had. I shook as I wept. I cannot describe the difference that these sessions made, words are just inadequate here. So much sorrow and guilt went. Disappeared into the ether. I was so grateful. 

The other was with a Tohunga. Five months, once a week. For something deep within me, a massive trauma. The buried memories that came out!! My goodness, what a shocker. Vivid and heartbreaking. But what a difference it all made to every aspect of my life. 


True healing, leads us to Inner Unity. 

What you do for healing will be different from what I did. Of course. I have seen wonderful results with those who have gone to counsellors, other sorts of healers, rehab, .... so many different ways. Journeys of self discovery can take so many forms. 

With any of these, the recovery from that which covers our Inner Light, begins. It's very humbling to assist in this process. 

To be honest, anything that is special to oneself, that makes us feel loved, this helps too. Because, ultimately, this is exactly what we all need. Humans, animals, birds, too. It's a basic need for our welfare. For Unity with oneself.

What is special for one, may not be for another. 


What is special for you? What is your balm for the troubled heart?


Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 


You might like to also read:

** Link to a post for the case against meditation. A lot of positive private response to this. here

** Link to an explanation of myself, and one's heart, here


You can also find me:



Comments

  1. I cried through my whole court testimony recently. It took me over an hour to tell the judge what had happened. The results were tremendously healing, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so heart wrenching to go through both whatever was the background to this, and the court case. Hope you are okay xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.