Karma can be a bitch


photo of Petra, from istock


I feel as though I have completed a karmic cycle, going back thousands of years

What I originally did to have this karmic thing happen, is, at the moment, way beyond me. As a clairvoyant and healer, if something is all about me, then it's frequently easier to ask someone who does similar work as mine. This takes fancy, hope, and imagination out of the equation.

At the end of September, I had an horrendous episode,  link here, followed by a long emergency surgery. I hadn't put much thought into it as to Why Me? Why did this happen? (I was actually too much in pain, then too drugged up afterwards, to think). And, honestly, it can get really boring continually self obsessing in this way. One can so easily become "everything is about me". Which I really dislike. 

However, afterwards, I was "seeing" (third eye/eye of the soul) the Petra temple in Jordan. 

My whole life, I had been "seeing" this. I also recognised it whenever I gave past life regressions to clients. I could even see part of the route to Petra. Then as the internet grew, I saw photos of it. Exactly the same as what my guides had revealed via the third eye. I was quietly obsessed with it.

Of course.

However, I was now also seeing something else. I am quite open to "aliens" having visited Mother Earth in the distant past. I also have "seen" very powerful civilisations from our past, which are long gone. I'm not sure yet exactly what I was "seeing", whether it was a past civilisation, or aliens. I mention this because I was "seeing" a large circular aircraft hovering in the air above the Petra temple.

Either way, there was a direct link to extremely ancient Egypt. And in that particular lifetime, I had a large, long head, and was very slender, as were the Ancient Egyptians of so long ago. All of that incarnation was further back than what history yet knows. However, I note that on google, Petra is said to date from the 1st century AD, another entry says the 2nd century AD.

Not.

My karmic tendency to have what I have been going through for decades, goes directly back to this. A healer/clairvoyant friend said that (regarding my physical problem etc etc), he saw lots of black pieces being put back together for me, and that these pieces were very ancient. I hadn't mentioned Petra to him.

So, not sure yet of the full story. Honestly, one often doesn't get the whole situation. We just get what we need to know. 

And I do feel more whole. As though parts of me have been returned to my Inner Being. I really do, finally, feel that I have "found myself". And that a whole lot of karma has disappeared into the ether. 

I am very grateful, even though it's been hard, so bloody hard, to have been incapacitated by what I have gone through. It exhausted me, on every level. 

Anyway, enough about me. New life is now coming in my older years. 

Do you have any unusual stories? I'd love to hear.


Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 


Comments

  1. That was a painful journey, I am so happy you managed to overcome your past life challenge and have a new lease of life. It's good to have you back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! I will have to follow that link and read what happened. I was worried about you. I didn't know where you were. I hope you are feeling better and have support. I love your description of having a large head and a very slender body. Sometimes I have felt that I agreed to come to Earth as an experiment, but that I miss the planet that was my home, because it was harmonious. Aliens fascinate me. One healer told me that my energy was all ET. She said that some people are a mix.
    That wouldn't surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Stephenie. You do have an other-worldly influence. No wonder you are so spiritual.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.