Faeries and me

I think that only a couple of my direct family, thinks that it's perfectly reasonable that I can see and communicate with faeries.

They are some of my grand daughters. 

I won't say what my siblings, offspring and other relatives think about this..............


Photo by Johannes Plenio on Unsplash

Nature is the true home of the faerie people: forest, bush, gardens, oceans, atmosphere

I vividly remember the day that I realised that I would be able to see faeries if I looked for them. It was a day of heightened energy (mine!), about thirty five years ago. I was staying with about three other adults and a child at Piha, West Auckland. I didn't look for faeries that day, but over the years since, I have had a lot of faerie interaction.

there are so many different types of faeries

I have watched a little nature deva, like a small child, not tubby, but not slender, trot along faithfully behind a young child, even hopping into the car with them. 

I have seen tiny flying faeries get trapped against a window, frightened and trying to fly through the glass. With a child totally distraught that this was happening. I would scoop them very gently, around their large aura so as not to hurt, from the glass, and set them free.

I have seen giant nature spirits, part of the land, with head and shoulders "growing" out of the land. They really are enormous. Guardians of nature formations. Actually, it's really humbling to see these beings; they are majestic.

I have seen other beings from the faerie realm who look more "earthy" in that they almost look like dried grass (not very good at explaining this!). I wonder if these are "sprites"?

Then there are giant faeries who soar up through the atmospheric layers of  this planet of blue, purifying the air. (even more majestic and humbling) Heaps of them, soaring up fast, in sync.

A few years ago, a friend who was interested in formulating flower essences, took me through a garden centre to talk with the faerie of each type of flower there, to find out what the essence of that flower would be best for. There definitely are flower faeries! I cannot remember one single finding from that excursion. And I think that it's because the knowledge wasn't for me. I don't think that my friend recalled any of it either.

there are also faerie "guides"

We are so trivial really, as compared to the faerie realm. They truly are lovely. If you have a faerie for a guide, you will be receiving such love!!! Lucky, lucky, you. 

They are definitely connected to the heart chakra and the spiritual realm of the heartspace where that chakra resides. Interestingly, it was soon before this spiritual space and the heart chakra, woke up spiritually within me, that I had the aforementioned experience some years ago, of "knowing" that I could see faeries if I looked.

I was privileged to connect one of my dearest friends to her main guide a few years ago. My friend, who has since passed over, was a yoga teacher and accomplished healer. And one of the most heart based people, ever. 

I have two faerie guides: one is male, very chatty whenever I'm giving a reading. And so witty....(this is what he thinks of himself. And of course, he is witty). Occasionally he will make a cryptic remark to me about things that are happening on both the seen and the unseen realms, whilst I go about my day.  

And I have a female faerie guide, who is quite different from the male one. She is also more of a guardian. And so ethereal! I am not sure what I did to deserve having this wonderful being in my life. But I still have the vivid memory of when I first saw her. In meditation where we were using crystals, and no, the meditation was not about faeries: it all just happened for me. Standing in gold light, in the bush, looking directly at me. Just amazing. She helps me in my healing work.

Of course, I am not the only healer who is used by faeries. 

One of my friends did a very profound healing on me. Her guide was such a beautiful female faerie. I was transfixed as I watched this 

there is a faerie realm, and a way to find it

I'm not yet sure that a blog is the place to reveal this. But I can tell you that animals can go there. But not humans. And this realm is of our planet. It is just unseen.

faeries have giggling laughs

Sometimes I have had "the faerie giggles". I kid you not. 

I channel entities and information. If I channel a faerie, it is their decision that I am to do it, not mine. I don't have authority over any beings. 

But if they giggle, then I channel their giggle. I can't help it. They think that it is so funny to come through in a reading, that it is so funny that the person whom I'm reading for hasn't known previously that they were around. Very funny. Well, there I am giggling. Giggling faerie giggles. And maybe all the next day too. Because, you know...it's so funny.

The faerie realm co-exists with our physical realm.

This quite likely sounds weird. Maybe even stupid, to some people. But I definitely am not the only person who is aware of these beings. And it's not only females who make contact with them. About twenty-five years ago, a healer friend was making skin creams for things like cancer. The information about what to use came from faeries. This was before I was involved with them, and I was so impressed. 

There are many other stories. Do you have any to share? 

Link here to amazing faerie stories 

Link here to another post, with a faerie secret

Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 

You can also find me:


Comments

  1. I love them. I feel their healing presence in the forest around my cabin. The trees are so healthy and healing. I just love to be outside and feel the vibe. My neighbors have noticed it, too. They tell me that the land didn't used to look this way. It's their view from their windows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ratnamurti - This is an awesome revelation. I would love to see faeries. I've been told I have the ability to see the Akash. I need to search because I have no idea how. Thanks for sharing this - Angie, www.yourtrueselfblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm not sure whether to clap my hands or not on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.