The vibration of the heavenly realms

Photo by Anubhav Rana on Unsplash

I so love this picture. The forms of two of the clouds make me think of  two Atua (Gods) communicating. Which, of course, is Heavenly. 

The vibration of The Heavens, the Life Between Lives, is pure love.

I'm sure that I've written about this quite a bit before on this blog. 

I've always felt very humbled doing regressions whereby the client is taken into a particular time before or after a specific life: the realm of Life Between Lives. It's always for a reason that this happens. 

Or, when I'm giving a reading and one's ancestors make contact. Plus I have "visited" heavenly realms a few times myself, over the years, in this lifetime. 

The vibration, the energy of these experiences, for me anyway, is pure, unadulterated Love. Love all around, love within. Not to be confused with emotion; no, it's more powerful than that. Once experienced, it takes away the fear of dying. And it is far more than the embracing love of the heart chakra. 

Once experienced, never forgotten

I vividly remember training a healer, and I was the "client". I experienced floating in an infinite ether of love. Love within, love everywhere. Psychic "gunk" to do with emotional distress, was being removed from me, as part of a Passing Over.

Of course we can and do, experience deep love on this Earthly Plane

Aside from times of amazing experiences, there is another way to be in that vibration. Of course, we can and do experience deep love for our children, grandchildren, parents, friends, pets. However the love vibration of which I'm talking,  embraces more than that. Because it includes everything and everyone.

What can and does bring us to the Love Vibration of the Heavens

The journey within a lifetime to access the vibration of the heavens, begins with stimulating and activating the life-force that we are born with. There are different forms of this life-force, prana, Mauri. A more important form also exists, within each of us, and is closely related to our spirit. It is there, and can be spiritually awakened, as can the other pranas.

Why is this stronger form related to our spirit? It is because our spirit returns to the heavens between each incarnation, and it is our spirit who contacts us from Beyond The Veil. Contacts us with love, hope, and solace. 

Whereas, the other prana/Mauri/life force needed for each incarnation, it does start to recede prior to our Passing Over.

I have never forgotten the first time that I saw this. It was in the 1970s, when a plane load of tourists was going to fly over the South Pole, from New Zealand. I was working in a shop, and talking with a man who was telling me about how he was going to be of that flight. He was, understandably, very excited. 

I thought that there was something wrong with my eyes, as his outline was fuzzy. In fact, all over the outside edge of his body was the same. Three days later, the Antarctic flight, crashed, at Mt Erebus.

The same happened in more recent years when I met up with a friend whom I hadn't seen for quite a while. She passed away not long after. At the stage that I last saw her, the process of Passing Over had already started. 

Dying is "just" part of the cycles of life. We live on, in another realm.

I refer to "death" as Passing Over, because that is exactly what we do. Using the words death, died, dead, implies that the person is No More. But we are more when we Pass Over. We go to The Heavens. It is part of eternal continuity: birth; Pass Over; birth; Pass Over... ad infinitum.

Some years ago, in Deep Meditation, I had an experience of the reincarnation realm. This was totally from anything that I had ever experienced to do with the heavens. This was more cosmic, really. I realised in that moment, that we are indeed infinite. We just keep on going in the cycles of Birth and Passing Over.

Do you have any experiences relating to Passing Over? We would all love to hear them 💞

Ngakau Ora (Maori healing clinic) where I work, link is here

link here to my lifestyle blog

Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, hereI'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 

You can also find me:

** facebook

** swami ratnamurti/facebook

** twitter

** instagram

** pinterest

Links to similar blog posts:

** You will love this. It's my Near Death Experience. Very informative

** This lovely post is about the Sea of Love and healing, when we Pass Over







Comments

  1. I floated in that space after a bike accident. While I was unconscious, I was flying above in this golden light, and felt so much comfort. Although I woke up laying on the cement, I had dreamt that I was in the softest bed, snuggling the down bedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so beautiful. Lucky you being in that space.

      Delete
  2. Love goes beyond all realms
    My experience was dreaming of holding a person lying on the road in a beautiful valley not unlike your photo they had fallen from a bike while holding them a pure wave of LOVE came over me and I felt myself look up to great light .....then it was gone, they were gone and I woke up. noticed the time and went back to sleep. Awoke serval hours later feeling really sad. Went to work and was telling a colleague when the phone rang and it was a friend ringing to say my lover had been killed in a motorbike accident, at the same time I dreamt it. From then on my life has lead me from the Way of the Heart
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts they too uplift hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, got a bit weepy reading this. Those beautiful places definitely exist in the Heavenly Realms, and you definitely went there. You are so heart based, and a wonderful yoga teacher.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.