Messages from Beyond

 Messages from Beyond - what? beyond what? From beyond the veil. The veil of mist between this life and Passing Over


Photo by Timo Volz on Unsplash

(from my now defunct Doneneclairvoyant blog, written maybe ten years ago)

Sometimes someone will contact me and ask me a question, or to do an absent healing, or contact someone “from the other side”.

I feel myself briefly panic and in my mind figure out when I’ve got free time to answer, forgetting always about synchronicity. And wondering why, although the person, especially if I know them, has been on my mind. Both the inquirer and the situation or the other person who has Passed Over. And I wonder why I didn’t realise that there was something to be done, or messages passed on.

In a way, it’s like a build-up. Someone is on your mind. Then you get a message from them. The synchronicity of the moment of receiving the question is the exact moment when we are meant to reply.

Silly me. I always forget. Then I remember after the first panic that there are circumstances beyond our control and this is  definitely so in the case of being a medium. Well, most of it is beyond my control.

And so it happened again recently. I had been feeling as though I had been having conversations with someone beloved to me, who had passed over. And her sister, also beloved, had been on my mind.

I received a message from the sister asking about her. I panicked, then I felt Divine Love. It comes down from above like a shower of love, and is indescribably lovely. If you ever feel it, take note. If someone immediately comes to mind with this indescribable love happening, whether it be someone who has passed over, an angelic person, or a guide, in that moment they are trying to contact you. With love.

So with this love come the messages for the intended person. So one would think that it was the person on this planet of blue who is divinely engineering this “meeting”, but in reality it is the person who has passed over, who cares about those left behind, and who wants to answer their questions and worries. And so it happened recently. And because it was someone whom I too loved, it was extra special. 
It is an absolute privilege to do this for others. And if it is someone with whom I have love and memories, sometimes they come after and share more with me later, give personal messages to me, which of course is so wonderful.

I don’t believe that when people go to “heaven”, then we are their heaven. Life and levels of life, are bigger than that. We love many people over the aeons, and in turn are loved by many others. And, if we have an incredibly close bond with someone, like a beloved sister, it is not random. That love and close bond have happened many times before, and will happen many times again. We are all travelers through life. We need one another, we need to love and be loved. On this planet, and also in between our earthly lives where we are basked in love.
A different, beautiful, and very loving, peaceful life awaits us when we Pass Over. 
And just because one is a medium, it doesn’t mean that we don’t feel grief at loved ones passing. We do feel incredible loss and grief. I have lost both parents, a step parent, two babies during pregnancy, a sister, all of my grandparents, plus aunts, uncles, cousins, pets, beloved friends. Sometimes I am so very lucky that when I relay messages I then am given messages from those I love who are gone. And I weep just as you do too.
To me, it is the greatest and most humbling experience to be the medium by which the messages from beyond, are delivered.
Do you have any experiences like this, to share?
Ngakau Ora (Maori healing clinic) where I work, link is here

link here to my lifestyle blog

Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, hereI'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 

You can also find me:

** facebook

** swami ratnamurti/facebook

** twitter

** instagram

** pinterest

Links to similar blog posts:

here for Heavenly Entities to do with Passing Over

here for more about Passing Over

here for even more

It seriously is not my intention to preach, nor to "be right", with these posts. That's way too crass. But rather to give hope and solice. 

Love to you all





Comments

  1. beautiful dear Ratnamurti - that overwhelming glow as we are bathed in divine love is so indescribably beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks : ) I feel so honoured to have had experiences and glimpses of the Life bewteen Lives

      Delete
  2. I feel like my mom is always whispering to me over my shoulder, especially when I lose something, She always knows where it is...she was like that in life, too. She could find everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have such a strong connection with your mom, which is so special xxxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.