the secret garden

Photo by Tianhao Zhang on Unsplash

I don't know why, or how, I got to be a person who sees, hears, smells, knows, the unknown. But I can tell you that this has given me amazing experiences. Some quite unnerving - as follows

About seventeen years ago I woke up suddenly one night. I had "been in" a world of light and indescribable beauty, in my sleep. Like a large garden, with light and energy flowing out of all the plants, the ground, the air. It was majestic. And so real, as though I was actually awake. More beautiful than one could imagine, and yet, also not of this world. I wasn't sure, upon waking, whether I was alive or not. As it was my first journey into this garden, there was a very real element of fear over it all. I was nervous going to sleep at nights for quite some months afterwards, wondering if I would slip into the garden again, and not come back out. In other words, dying.

As I progressed with taking people through regression, in the following years, I realised that it had indeed been the life between lives that I had been in that night.

Years later, one night in meditation, at a friend's meditation group, I spontaneously returned to that world. I went to a Secret Garden, again so beautiful and transfixing, during meditation. We were doing a Light technique, with crystals which really do amplify one's experience especially when you use the correct crystals at the right time. We were at my friend's house, Carolyn from Anahera Crystals and HealingCarolyn is an expert with crystals, and you can pm her via facebook and the link. 

I had been noticing for a few days that my base chakra, mooladhara, was very active, as though it was "humming". During the Light technique, my spine looked like an electric light tube. I was freezing and shivering, even though I was seated next to a large heater. When I do regressions, I like to make sure that the client is warm, as deep stored trauma frequently is released as shivering, freezing, cold. I was aware that this was happening to me. And that past life trauma was being released, in the form of this bitter cold, from the base chakra.

And I was lit up, inside, like a secret garden.

The chakras, inside the body, were like giant, living flowers radiating shimmering particles of light upwards all through the darkness of the subtle body. I was intrigued and enchanted, because in more than forty years of chakra experience I'd not seen this before, the lights shimmering upwards. A layer of radiating light emanating up from each chakra, starting with the inner colour of the base chakra, more of a ruby red than the bright, clear red of that chakra in the aura. The spiritual chakras, the ones containing kundalini energy, at each end of the subtle spine and also on points of this spine, these chakra colours are different from the auric colours of the chakras. So there was the ruby red chakra, open wide, with a band of shimmering ruby red tiny lights which finished at the next chakra, then soft, burnt orange, yellow chakra was next, then another, lesser known chakra, a beautiful pinky red: this is our destiny chakra. The heart chakra was not blue, to my surprise this time it was green, then purple in the neck, and as I was "at" the third eye I was looking down at the other chakras, and I wasn't aware of the colour of the sixth chakra.

And then, there was a child...I knew her! She was dressed in the clothes of about 100 years ago. It was as though she was moving quickly through my illuminated astral (chakra) body. Then suddenly we were in another secret garden, the child, and my awareness. Such a beautiful, enchanting garden. I shall never ever forget it, because, of course, it was a memory, from about 100 years ago, when I had died. I was the little girl. We moved through this enchanted garden, I was overwhelmed at it's beauty. Lucky me.

After a while, I suddenly was back on this planet....watching really unpleasant memories of the life previous to this one, which ended in horrific trauma. When these memories reveal themselves, it does not mean that we have to relive everything from that life, deal with the issues of that life. No, what it means is that we have released hidden trauma from that life, and the impact of the trauma will dissolve. Like emotions dissolving into the ether. It can take up to six months in some cases, but usually the process starts fairly quickly, and painlessly.

What a special night it was at Carolyn's.

** link here to a regression about Lemuria
** link here to a few discoveries about the ancient Norse people, gleaned from taking people through regression, and giving clairvoyant readings
** my Near Death experience, link here
** and another time that the lotuses from the chakras, became alive, as living, breathing entities link here, so that would have been about five - seven years ago




Comments

  1. Oh, this is so fascinating. I can't wait to listen to these links. I need to get in touch with you about having a reading. Sorry for the delay...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regression, and also different realms - so fascinating indeed

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, Ratnamurti, that was beautiful! I have only just started doing some chakra focused yoga on my own and it is a really interesting experience. I am still learning so much about chakras and their colors and releasing and restoring the energy. This was fascinating to read, my friend. I learn so much from you!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shelbee, sorry for delay in replying, I had been rather unwell for a while. You will love how chakra work makes one feel so light and happy

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.