Divine Intervention

 

photo from Pexels


Sometimes our destiny unfolds in strange ways

I was talking to a friend recently who spoke about the visions and messages that he had received in his life. These took him completely by surprise, as these happenings and advice were all deeply spiritual. Whereas he, at the time, was not. It turned out that they were part of a process that over some years, led to living a very spiritual life as a healer. He then went on to meet a man who became his friend, then also his teacher, and his healing skills deepened. But at first he was not interested in learning off him, then when he needed help, he became a completely reluctant student. Turned out that he was really gifted as a healer.

Divine Intervention

I honestly call all of this Divine Intervention. It can be through visions, messages from unseen entities, a chance meeting, a life crisis whereby you turn to someone who points the way. Or who teaches you. A bit like a crooked path that one must walk to a more rewarding path of destiny, which is a path of less obstacles and more light.

Life is not meant to only be smooth and easy

To be honest, we are always going to have problems, dramas and pain come our way. It is just part of life. But I can tell you most sincerely, that there will be less dramas, less heartache, more compassion, and so much less obstacles, when we follow our Right Path.

Divine Intervention always steps in. Whether we want it or not. It is not always from beings who are radiating light nor an angel saying how wonderful we are. 

It can also be through illness, sorrow, relationship problems, whether it's a couple or friendship, work problems that cause your job to disappear from you in one way or another. As difficult as it can be to see at the time, sometimes we just need to be redirected back to our destiny. 

Acceptance is part of our destiny

Divinity and destiny are not only about wondrousness. Be sure of that. Nor about being "special". Part of Divinity is also about accepting that one is not so wonderful, nor so special, and that one needs to change oneself, or one's life (usually the 2 go together). I honestly talk from experience here. I am sure that there are others who would agree, also from their own experience.


Little destiny things that I am grateful for

I am so grateful to all the Divine Intervention that came my way in my life. For example:

** My mother telling me to go to a yoga class when I was a young mum. I have been involved with yoga in a big way, ever since
** The women who came and told me about back stabbing towards me in the yoga world. This helped me step away from organisations.
** My children for just being there so that I had something to keep going for when times were really bad. 
** The friend who left a lot of money in my letterbox when I was a solo mum and flat, stony broke. 
** The healer who came into my life and hassled me for 3 years to become a healer. 
** The healer who brought me back to life when I kept going under. 
** The friend who twice gave me money to see an alternative counsellor when I was very sick and impoverished (I did the medical route too)

I hear wonderful stories about visions and exalted beings who show one what to do, what is coming and all sorts of things. That was never my way. I had to learn through experience and emotions. The visions and messages only ever came when I was doing the Right Thing in my life. But I do get thrilled when I hear those lovely stories from other people.


I guess the point underneath all of this rant, is to say that we do have a destiny, and it can unfold in unusual ways.

Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 


You can also find me:

** facebook

** swami ratnamurti/facebook

** twitter

** instagram

** pinterest


Link here to a post on Life Path

Link here to another post about destiny and such



Comments

  1. Divine Intervention is a wonderful thing. It's a relief to have your prayers answered. I think it's so important to remember to ask for help when we are struggling. As I get older, the assistance seems to appear instantly. It's amazing and encouraging...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.