Realms and "stuff"


photo by Martin Sanchez at Unsplash.com

Many realms are just as in Nature, except even more beautiful

Adding on from my talk for Global Unity:

When I was very recently on Global Unity Festivals, Strong Foundations, I talked about our Life Path. And within that, I mentioned that we would go into a "realm".

Eh? What on earth did I mean by that? 

Chuckle. I actually mentioned two realms. Within spirituality, and for me that's the spiritual side of yoga, aura healing, Maori healing and philosophy, meditation group with crystals, as well as clairvoyance, my Path within this all, turned out to be realms. Not what I had ever expected my life to be about, I can tell you.

What realms?

** The chakras proper, within the spiritual spine

** The various spaces within which the chakras are housed

** Our three bodies, within which are five sheaths

** the reincarnation realm - it's blue

** the faerie realm

** the angel realm

** the realm of Higher Beings (guides)

** the realm for a certain type of initiate, between this planet and the heavens

** the destiny realm. And we did a meditation after my talk for our Life path, which is within this realm

There are others, but hey, that's quite a few to mention. I've done a lot of work over the decades to do with destiny, karma, reincarnation, and this is to do with yet another realm.

I guess that I want to say that there are so many co-existing realms. We don't need to intimately know about them in each lifetime. No, not at all. A person's life may be far removed from having to know and experience all of this. 

And I'm not doing it all of the time. No, no, no. A person has a life to live and that includes lots of other things, too. Including family and friends, who are of course far removed from all of this.

The other side of The Light.

It's not all peace and light, I can assure you.  I've had to deal with, and cope with, the darker side of life too. I would never have believed that it exists, but it does. And it's all originating from malevolent people. Sad, but true. I have a very close friend whom I can talk to about this, but it's not something that most would believe. 

What are your experiences of different realms/spaces?

** link to my Life Path talk here. If the link doesn't work please go to facebook/earthelders and click "join"

** link to the Global Unity panel discussion here. Interesting people on it. Plus me.

** link here to my post about our Life Path


 



Comments