Maori and Energy Healing

beautiful photo by Alexander Grey on Unsplash

(healers hands are their primary tools) 

I've been a healer for nearly thirty years. Quite a long innings, really. The first fifteen years were about using the clients' auras and working using energy. And of course, my Kaitiaki (guides)

Then I became a Maori healing practitioner. So far, fourteen years doing this.

The two modalities can seem quite different from each other. But for me, of course I now use both. Sometimes together in a healing. Sometimes not. It all depends on what is needed by the client at that time.

My Kaiako/teacher of Romiromi and Mirimiri/Maori healing, for ten years, is a Tohunga, so it all was deeply spiritual. And involved learning the deep wisdom of the ancient Maori. Incredibly mystical, yet applicable to all eras, and all peoples. Which is perfect for me, as spirituality is "my thing".  

So, how do the two types of healing differ from each other?

Aura Healing: 

This is usually done with the client lying on their back, and the healer mends the aura using hands or crystals. I do both. I get my crystals from Anahera Crystals and Healing, link here/ There is an f in the top right hand corner of the site, click it to go to Carolyn's facebook page if you wish to contact her.

What else do I do?:

  • close to the body, all of the bones and organs are duplicated in the aura, and so I do mending there too
  • fixing and unblocking the chakras in the aura
  • removing dark matter which blocks our energy
  • helping fractures and such mend more quickly
  • removing viruses to help recover faster. 

One day, I'll write about some of my successes. They amazed me. It's such a profound healing modality. And it's sublime. A person enters a deeply restoring state of being which I do believe is the healing frequency. 

I have always worked with guides. I just follow their direction. 

A healer is, after all, just a medium between The Divine, and here and now.

Maori Healing: 

For me, I would say that Maori healing will naturally lead many healers into working with energy, which is what Aura healing is. I, however did it the other way around.

First up, Maori healing is an ancient form of healing, very spiritual, and deeply restorative. It works on: 

  • restoring our life force (Mauri)
  • healing the body
  • calming our emotions and mind
  • removing our blockages to allow our energy to flow more freely
  • reduces genetic problems
All of which brings us closer to our essence. 

The two types of Maori healing that I do, are called Romiromi, and Mirimiri.

Romiromi works with: 

  • deep tissue massage
  • moving the body into differing stretches
  • stimulating pressure points, known as Haemata in Maori language
  • working with Haemata is great for addiction recovery
  • Haemata is also be used to aid healing, whether physical, mental or emotional 
  • some use sticks to help with the deep massage. I don't, as others do this way better than me
  • takutaku (ancient spiritual chants) are also used. This is what I personally prefer, for me
  • karakia, prayer is used by many Maori healers 
In another post I'll talk about how it works with Haemata. This deserves a post of it's own!

Mirimiri is energy healing, slightly different from the energy releasing of Romiromi. To be honest, usually both Romiromi and Mirimiri are done side by side. One sort of merges into the other. 

We use: 

  • chants, takutaku, ancient Maori chants to the Gods, as relevant to what ever we are doing in the healing. We actually study these to learn about them. As mentioned above, some use karakia/prayer
  • we contact the ancestors for guidance and healing
  • sound (I actually don't use sound but others do)
  • connection to one's spirit
  • I also work on the DNA at this level
That's probably enough to start with. So, aura healing and Maori healing are quite different, but, definitely at some point they can and do, merge.

I shall be adding more about healing, in future posts. It's a fascinating subject.

Please feel free to make any comments or ask any questions. I am genuinely interested in whatever others say.

Ngakau Ora (Maori healing clinic) is on facebook.

link here  to a post about finding trauma in the aura
link here to a post about babies, young children, and their auras
link here to my lifestyle blog

Link to my meditations and talks, on Earth Elders: here.  Click "join" if you haven't already, then click the search icon, and enter "Ratnamurti Saraswati". 

Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 

You can also find me:




Comments

  1. The guides we have are wonderful. Your healing work sounds very interesting and rewarding. I am amazed at how healing it is to dance. I feel like it strengthens my aura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure. And your chakras would be vibrating at a really good frequency. Such a great way to clear and strengthen your aura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.