Photo by Alexis Presa on Unsplash
Earth's Peoples historyI was chatting with a dear friend recently, about all things wise and wonderful. As you do. And we got onto the subject of history. Way back in time. Thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, of years ago. And civilizations. Many of these I had encountered in deep meditation, in healings being given to me, and also from taking hundreds of people through Past Life Regression.
One of the very first things that I learnt as a healer, was that accepted history is not what we had believed. Which of course, was a big surprise at the time, over thirty years ago.
Ancient finds
I was texting with one of my granddaughters about Graham Hancock, on Netflix/Ancient History, and he's also on facebook, who has long proclaimed that there have been advanced civilizations before us. He is adamant that advanced civilizations have existed, so long ago. His reasoning combined with his knowledge of different ancient sites, is compelling.
And advanced civilisations
And of course there have been societies that have had knowledge that we don't! How else would Petra, the Egyptian Pyramids, the pyramids in the Amazon, and so much more - how could we have believed that slaves built these pyramids!? Incidentally, around the Nile river, way back in those days, was lush, busy with seacraft. I recall years ago, giving a regression to one of my best friends, and taking her into underground chambers, below one of the Egyptian pyramids, for her and her disciples safety, when there was a big invasion. She was the most spiritually advanced in that culture, and the invader was after her. She did get caught, and killed, sadly. And now, some sort of equipment has found that there are tunnels and chambers under the pyramids.....
Another mystery for me was, what happened to make countries/landmass disappear into the ocean? I could accept that for sure the ending of Ice Ages had caused water to rise, thereby land appearing to sink.
Lots of ancient buildings have been found underwater. Very well constructed. And they have lasted! Just how many of our modern buildings would last underwater, deep in a sandy desert, or overground in a jungle? Very few, I suspect.
But that's not the whole answer. Of course not. There are tales in most old cultures, and religions, of a mighty flood which engulfed this planet of blue. How did this happen? A massive volcano which caused a world wide tsunami? A comet hitting us? Could be. There is evidence of this happening on the Russian continent. Thawing of an Ice Age? But a more obvious answer, is plates shifting, causing land mass to drop.
I wonder if others have stories, of unknown ancient times. I'm so sure that many people who have taken people through Past Life regression, or had experiences themselves, will also have interesting stories of bygone cultures.
I 100% do not believe that 5,000 years ago, we were primitive peoples and that now is the greatest of civilisations on our planet
Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.
Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here
Facebook page for Ngakau Ora Titirangi, now Titirangi Healers
Link to my lifestyle blog here
You can also find me:

Comments
Post a Comment
You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.