Ancient History

 Lemuria


I recall trying to read a book about Mu (Lemuria) when I was a young mum newly into yoga. I couldn't understand that book, so I gave it away. Now I truly wish that I had persevered.

Lemuria was in the Pacific. It was a continent. Where did it go? How and why did it disappear? Many of the small Pacific islands were part of Lemuria, the highest points, and this is why they remained.

Years ago, I had a strong memory of being at the end of that continent. I was walking on the edge by the sea, on what I thought was rocks. Holding up an older man. He was dying. What had happened? The sky was full of angry, dark grey, swirling clouds, the sea was tumultuous and looked dangerous. 


photo by Izabella Kraus for Unsplash.com

These clouds bothered me. I had seen them before. But couldn't remember where. I was recently taking someone through Past Life regression, and found the answer.  It was the end of Lemuria. As was the above mentioned time. I could see more than one volcano erupting, and those swirling, dark grey clouds that I had seen previously, were of course from these volcanoes erupting. The sea was too hot, from lava and ash, to go into for safety. The man was dying because of the ash in the air.

How and why did Lemuria disappear? Was it these volcanoes? I don't fully know yet. I knew that they were definitely part of it. But I also wondered if underwater earth plates were shifting, creating a chasm, and causing that continent to "sink". Because this has happened over and over in our ancient history.

Other civilisations have also sunk over millenia. Off Cuba, below India, for example.

Interestingly, Both Hawaii and Tonga have large volcanoes. And were part of Lemuria.

Link to a post about Lemuria here
Link to another of my past lives here


Link to Global Unity Festivals on youtube, here. I'm in the Wave 1, Asia/Pacific episodes.

Link to a post explaining Global Unity Festivals here 

Facebook page for Ngakau Ora Titirangi, now Titirangi Healers

Link to my lifestyle blog here

You can also find me:

Comments