karmic guilt and sorrow


photo by Charles Devaux at Unsplash

I chose this photo as it reminded me of the mountain which I mention in this post

I know that sometimes we just can go to a good healer and clairvoyant to resolve and get clarity on our ongoing "issues"

I had an interesting experience a few years ago. I was going to another healer who does similar work to me, because I wanted to resolve ongoing issues that kept rearing their ugly heads in my life. 

It wasn't so much about what I was doing, it was concerning other people, their actions, and words, and the less than favourable effect on me. And I wanted to resolve my part in it. 

What was I doing that might be in some way "encouraging" this? (silly me subscribing to these thoughts) It turned out of course, that I wasn't actually doing things to draw it into my life.

little rant about silly notions to do with karma

(one of my "don't get me started" topics)

Just to be clear, I 100% do NOT subscribe to the "you must have wanted it" attitude. That is beyond crass. 

Before I came into this lifetime, I might have wanted to do something about the feelings inside of me, from something very long ago. The Powers That Be, rather than me, might decide that it's time to deal with it. Because I hadn't. And I was still suffering from it, deep inside of myself. But in no way would I get to choose how it would pan out. No, that is just yet another privileged First World piece of rubbish. 

I have taken hundreds of people through regression over two decades, and I am very clear about what I am writing about regarding karma. 

to continue: 

A few sessions on with the above healer whom I mentioned, I had a memory. Not the whole scenario, but definitely the important part in relation to "the problem". 

I could "see" a mountain, way back in time. I don't know when, but it was a very long time  ago. I knew in that moment of recollection, that I had wilfully and deliberately made a decision which had caused a lot of tragedy to others. I felt that I had believed that it was the correct decision at the time, but it wasn't. I also had the feeling of great suffering for others for what I had done. And I had carried the guilt from this for thousands of years, buried inside me.

I don't think that I had a good ending to that life, either! And the other relevant point, was that guilt from then, was making me vulnerable, in this lifetime, right now. I know people who never feel guilty, but this lifetime I was to address it.

it's a bit different when we're dealing with trauma from our previous lifetime

And I was talking with someone recently who was experiencing inexplicable sorrow. There was no obvious reason for it, but of course the reason did emerge as we talked, from her previous past life. If your previous life was within, say, the past one hundred years, that is not so long ago. Not really. 

And when we reach the age when something very traumatic happened in our previous incarnation, then we will experience the emotions that arose from it. Which can be very disturbing and confusing. As a healer I see this often. And honestly, it's ok to still have grief. 

If, for example, you had died in terrifying circumstances in a recent war, when you get to the age that you had been in that life, those same reactive emotions, up they come. I honestly so believe in going to healers when strange emotions come up, from nowhere, and control our life.

and when it was from far back in time

When the hidden emotions from many lifetimes ago, arise, this is different, in a way, from trauma of more recent past lives. How it is different regarding karma from very long ago, is that in this lifetime, we are given the opportunity to "deal with these emotions, and subsequent happenings". 

Not all of our karma. No, that's another silly idea. Just some of our own karma.

And again, I do think that a channeller who also does healing, is very effective here. Honestly, it can take just one session sometimes, to find out where it is from. Then allowing the feelings to gently come out and disappear into the ether.

we have more than one type of karma

 Here we have been talking about personal karma. There is also family karma, stored in our DNA, plus of course, the karma of society. Whereas, the personal karma is stored elsewhere.

Has anyone had past life readings or healings?

** an interesting post about out shadow aspect, and The Two Wolves here Again, I do not fully  subscribe to current thought about them

** latest post from my lifestyle blog, here




Comments

  1. I had one, and I saw myself as a little Native American girl. My father was an Indian chief, he appeared on a white horse. He had the headress and clothing that they wore. I was spinning in a tiny room with a spinning wheel. I found it interesting, because I took to knitting to quickly in this life. We were out in the desert. I have always felt deja vu in California. I cried and cried in that session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds as though it was a beautiful life. How special.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.