Atlantis as I saw it during a healing: Laksmi Duyvestyn

 I was giving a past life reading to a wonderful lady yesterday. And stories from two lifetimes that she had in Atlantis, came up. They helped explain a lot of her drive, compassion, and values, in this life. I must confess that I have seldom done a good reading about Atlantis. I do not believe that it was a wonderful time in Earth's history.


photo by Kevin Wolfe on Unsplash

This story/memory was taken from my previous clairvoyant blog: 

Laksmi Duyvestyn is a very talented and experienced healer, clairvoyant and yoga teacher. She attended a healing workshop that I was giving in 1999. At one point, Laksmi was the "client" whilst someone else was being trained to "read" what they say in Laksmi's aura. The lady doing the reading could not believe what she was seeing...it was "outside" of her realm of knowing (this has happened to me too, it's quite understandable). I could "see" what was happening, what was being revealed in Laksmi's aura, but I was hoping that the reader would express it. We were looking at a desolate, burnt landscape. It looked like the aftermath of nuclear devastation. It was during the time of Atlantis.


Suddenly, as she was lying there, with her eyes closed, Laksmi started to speak. Afterwards, I asked her to put it all into writing, which she did. Here it is, from 1999, regressed back to dark days in Atlantis, word-for-word, what Laksmi said and wrote from her regressed memory:

"Sitting looking out of a window (was that was left of my mind) at barren land chemically destroyed. A knowingness    a smell of death    horror      sadness. Knowing the end of our civilisation was here.

Seeing all our children killed - experimented on - sterilized. We were left to die with all the knowingness.

The society had been cleansed from anyone godly or with emotional knowingness.

A new society had arisen. To experiment, psychically control and destroy anyone that challenged or had ideas of their own. 

Our brains had chips in them. They relayed our thoughts even as we died.

We were spied on by ourselves   

helpless   hopeless   rotting flesh

The living lived in the clouds high away. To get to where we were you could slide or weave throughen down a shaft to the bottom of the towers. 

Blackness      hardly any oxygen       certain death.

Some where transported to us.

Sometimes watched over by spaceships generated by some sort of crystals or rock. They hovered above and below the clouds.

People on electrical crucifixes being zapped to emptiness. 

There was something else. The negative or evil society was also controlled by the ships. The ships had divided us to our deaths.

Individual states of madness."

It can be hard to believe such a story/memory. When I first encounted these during regression, I was amazed. But, deep in our minds, are our past life memories. And these past lives, both good and bad, often hold many answers to our own life today.

** click here for a post about two memories of mine from Atlantis

** click here for some bits and pieces about Lemuria

** click here for Laksmi's facebook page
** and click Moonlight Healing/Laksmi Love for her instagram page. Laksmi is also a herbalist and makes amazing products

If you'd like to add any comments, memories, wonderings, please do. If I can give you any clairvoyant answers, I shall.





Comments

  1. Oh, that's fascinating, and oh so sad. It makes me worry about where we are today. I would be interested in paying you for a reading. If you leave me a comment with your email address, I will email you. I have Zoom, if that works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely do give international readings. I've send you a message.

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.