Orbs, portals, and such

orbs, portals, and such

like things that go bump in the night


photo by Caleb Woods @ unsplash.com


I recently saw a video on a phone of two small orbs. Or perhaps just one, seen twice. Moving fast just above a family cat. The cat was actually what the video was about and when the cat's owner played the video back slowly, he was amazed to see these two tiny orbs fly over the top of the cat, in a flash. So quickly that when the video was played at normal speed, you couldn't see them. They looked otherworldly, for sure.


I don't actually know, yet, what orbs are about. However, I can tell you that tiny faeries have big auras and can appear as tiny fast moving lights. So - it could have been these.

My friend (nephew, actually), went on to talk about all the mysterious comings and goings in his home. So we sallied forth, a few of the family, to his home, to have a look-see. I cleaned the house psychically, created a whirlpool in a bedroom so that unwanted guests (the unseen kind), could not enter. 

Then I went looking for the two portals that I felt they were entering through. Found and sealed them. These sort of "guests" do not always enter through the front door. They often need  a gateway, a portal, from one realm to the next.

And if they are entities who have not "passed over" to the life between lives, they are co-existing with us. We just usually don't see them.

Along with the physical realm that we are in, co-exists a sort of "astral" realm, which has it's own reality. Also in this realm, live those who have not passed over correctly. Not that I'm actually trying to spook anyone. People such as my nephew, who are very intuitive, and can sense, and/or "see" the unseen, are the very people whom those in the astral realm, are attracted to.

I told my nephew that I could "see" New Zealand bush, where his home is now. On the astral level it seemed to still be there. With tracks in the bush. And I could "see" British soldiers chasing Maori. So this was, obviously, quite a while ago. So we are looking at 1840s at least to 1870s, in New Zealand, for these wars. And the entities coming into the house were Maori, but also some British, people who had perished in those wars. And there was a Maori Pa (like a village) about five kilometres way. 

Maori have practices for helping (those who had died), move onto their next destination, but in a bloody war, this quite likely was not possible.

Unbeknownst to me, my nephew googled the area (in Taurangi, Otumoetai), where he lived, and found that there had also been a Pa right on the spot where his house is. Otumoetai Pa. All the pieces of the puzzle of the strange comings and goings, except for the orbs, fitted well together.

Sometimes the past does truly co-exist with the present.

P.S. If you know what these orbs are - please feel free to add a comment!!!

** an interesting link to a post about animal spirit guides, here

** and you might also find this faerie post intriguing, here

** latest lifestyle blog post  here

Comments

  1. I know the feeling. It happens to me, too. It can be eerie and painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it's eerie. You sound very, very intuitive xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

You can leave comments here - comments are moderated for the time being.